Poem Medicine: A Ritual of Hope and Healing
Saturday, May 11, 2019 // 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT Online at Sage School
You are grieving. And you’d like to transform hurt to healing. You know writing helps.
Poem Medicine is a ritual of hope and healing that looks to poems to help us make the crossing. Together, we will read and write poems that make space for our full experience—as we attend to what we have lost and explore the gifts and opportunities on the other side.
- Participate in a two-hour guided ritual (live, online) focused on moving from hurt to healing
- Experience poems that light the way through your darkest places
- Investigate and alchemize grief to beauty and truth as you generate 3-4 poem starts
- Discover something new about your past, present, and what’s possible next
- Share your thoughts and your work in an intimate, sacred circle